[Archivesspace_Users_Group] database crash on setup

Maura Carbone mauraa at brandeis.edu
Wed May 27 14:31:11 EDT 2015

I think the presence of schema_info means you're losing your connection,
which I think was a problem for you before, and resource isn't being
created. schema_info appears in the 'down check' part of the migration
script code:

down do

    remaining = tables.reject {|t| t == :schema_info}

    ceiling = 100

    begin

      greylist = []

      remaining.each do |table|
        foreign_key_list(table).each do |fk|

          next if fk[:table] == table
          if (not greylist.include?(fk[:table])) &&
remaining.include?(fk[:table])
            greylist << fk[:table]
          end
        end
      end

      remaining.each do |table|
        if not greylist.include?(table)
          puts "Dropping #{table}"
          drop_table?(table)
        end
      end

      remaining = greylist.clone
      ceiling = ceiling - 1

    end while (not remaining.empty?) && ceiling > 0

  end

Not an expert on this though, so I could be wrong.

-Maura

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 2:04 PM, Holland, Andrew S <andrew-holland at uiowa.edu

email: mauraa at brandeis.edu