[Archivesspace_Users_Group] database crash on setup

Holland, Andrew S andrew-holland at uiowa.edu
Wed May 27 13:03:20 EDT 2015

I've started a thread last week about our database setup failing. I was digging through my mysqld logs and it looks like this is where it's causing my server to crash:

Some pointers may be invalid and cause the dump to abort.
Query (17d2440): ALTER TABLE `resource` ADD FOREIGN KEY (`accession_id`) REFERENCES `accession`(`id`)

Looking through what tables were created before the failure, `resource` wasn't there yet.

Anyone have thoughts on why this isn't working?

Andrew Holland
Web Applications Developer, LIT