[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Query on Unprocessed Report and Reports in General

Emma Jolley EJOLLEY at nla.gov.au
Thu May 21 01:49:15 EDT 2015

Hi All

I have been working with some of the built in reports and an trying to identify what field or parameter the Unprocessed Report uses to identify Accessions that are 'unprocessed'. I've tried everything I can think of. I'd be grateful for any advice.

In addition, I notice in the release notes for Version  1.2.0 the references to new features that involve reports. Can anyone tell me how to access these reports. I can't tell much from the descriptions of the deliverables (eg: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-886 ).

Many thanks for any advice.

Emma

Emma Jolley| Curator of Digital Archives, Pictures and Manuscripts Branch|National Library of Australia Canberra ACT 2600
e: emma.jolley at nla.gov.au<mailto:emma.jolley at nla.gov.au>|t: 02 6262 1456| www.nla.gov.au/ms<http://www.nla.gov.au/ms>
http://www.nla.gov.au/support-us/make-a-collection-offer-pictures-and-manuscripts

[ArchivesSpace  Reports]

[cid:image003.png at 01D093DD.AF233500]