[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error regarding WEB-INF in og file for initial ArchivesSpace start

Suda, Phillip J psuda1 at tulane.edu
Thu May 14 10:08:09 EDT 2015

Good morning,

                 After putting up a new instance of ASpace 1.0.4, I noticed that the log file is presenting errors (see attached) at line 191 for example.

#<Errno::ENOENT: No such file or directory - /www/archivesspace/ArchivesSpace/tmp/jetty-0.0.0.0-8090-indexer.war-_aspace-indexer-any-/webapp/WEB-INF/ArchivesSpace/tmp>
org/jruby/RubyFile.java:838:in `stat'

Thanks,

Phil