[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Edit using Rapid Data "Entry"

Kottman, Miloche mkottman at ku.edu
Tue May 12 16:51:03 EDT 2015

Nope, though it would sure be nice ;-)

If you've got tons to change, you can do Export => Download EAD.  Delete the resource record from ArchivesSpace.  Use a text editor with a good Find/Replace function to fix the record.  Then Import the record via Create => Background Jobs => Import Data.

--Miloche Kottman
University of Kansas Libraries