[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Accessions not migrating?

Matthew J Gorzalski mGorzalski at lib.siu.edu
Tue May 12 14:49:17 EDT 2015

Nathan,

I spoke with Scott Schwartz and I’m going to follow his suggestion of linking creator headings to a test set of Accession records.  None of our Accession records have a linked creator and I hope this allows them to migrate.  Do you think that would work?  We are migrating to the proper ASpace version, and then upgrading from there.

Thanks,
Matt