[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Can researchers create / print a PDF finding aid?

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Mon May 11 17:18:27 EDT 2015

Hi, Kari,

Printable PDFs for resources can be provided from the ArchivesSpace Public interface, as can downloads of other data formats for resources and digital objects.  To do so, you'll need to modify your config.rb file as directed in the instructions at https://github.com/archivesspace/aspace-public-formats.

Once enabled the options will appear at the bottom of the navigation page for the resource or digital object, e.g.:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D08C0E.AC6279B0]

Cheers,

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook