[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Editing hover instructions in staff interface

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Tue Mar 31 15:41:01 EDT 2015

Hi,

You mean "tooltips"?

https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/tree/master/common/locales#tooltips

So, for example you want to change the one for the repository shortname ( actually called a the "repo code" ) field in the new repository form...

Edit the locales/en.yml file and find the repo_code_tooltip<https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/common/locales/en.yml#L1470-L1477>. Change that text ( not the in YAML multi-line text starts with a "|" but you'll need to keep indention, which is how the value-pair hierarchy is ordered ).

What to change the resource title tooltip? Find the "title_tooltip"<https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/common/locales/en.yml#L1373-L1384> in the "resource" section and change that text.

Let me know if you have any questions...b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/