[Archivesspace_Users_Group] New User needing help

Maura Carbone mauraa at brandeis.edu
Tue Mar 31 11:06:13 EDT 2015

Hi Susan,
I haven't imported Digital Objects through CSV, but I have worked on
accessions and EAD importing. I don't know how much help I will be but
you're welcome to shoot me an e-mail and I'll see what I can answer!

Thanks,
Maura

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Kerr, Susan <sukerr at davidson.edu> wrote:

>  We are new to ArchivesSpace and can use pointers for getting started.
> We have test environments on local windows computers and are trying to
> explore functionality, especially with potential CSV importing of
> accessions and digital objects.  Is anyone willing or able to help with
> basic questions?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Susan Kerr
> ------------------------------------
> Susan Kerr
> Systems Librarian
> 704-894-2424, 704-894-2625 (fax)
> sukerr at davidson.edu
>
> DAVIDSON COLLEGE LIBRARY
> 209 RIDGE RD
> BOX 7200
> DAVIDSON, NC 28035-7200

Maura Carbone
Digital Initiatives Librarian
Brandeis University
Library and Technology Services
(781) 736-4659
415 South Street, (MS 017/P.O. Box 549110)
Waltham, MA 02454-9110
email: mauraa at brandeis.edu