[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Who is live with ASpace?

Morecraft, Lindsay M lindsay-morecraft at uiowa.edu
Mon Mar 30 16:27:25 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

My colleagues and I are trying to get a sense of how many institutions have implemented Archives Space live for patron use. We are months away from doing so, so it would be great to see what other institutions have done and to check out your finding aids.

Also, for those of you who are live, is there any feedback you are repeatedly hearing from your users? Either positive or negative?

Much appreciated!

Lindsay Moen (Morecraft)
Processing Librarian
Special Collections and University Archives
The University of Iowa