[Archivesspace_Users_Group] 1.0.4 to 1.1.2 upgrade results in " appearing in collection names

Dara Flinn dflinn at rice.edu
Fri Mar 27 16:39:52 EDT 2015

FYI-

We're seeing this issue as well. We're also seeing:

Lady's Pictorial and The Gentlewoman letters
or
Margaret Root Brown College Masters' Records

and:

Brown & Root / George R. Brown Executive Files
or
Rice University News & Media Relations Research files

thanks,
Dara Flinn

Dara Flinn, CA, DAS

Archivist / Special Collections Librarian
Woodson Research Center
Fondren Library
Rice University
(713) 348-2542