[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Public Interface development/customization

Jane A. Callahan jane.callahan at wellesley.edu
Fri Mar 27 11:31:48 EDT 2015

Hi Friends,

I'm hoping to connect with institutions who are working on customizing the
public/patron interface or are planning on it.

I'm particularly interested in brainstorming label jargon changes for terms
like components, instances, and record tree etc.

Also, can someone remind me of the development plans and timeline for the
public interface?

Thanks!
Jane

----
Jane A. Callahan
Archivist, Wellesley College
Margaret Clapp Library
Wellesley, MA  02481
phone: 781-283-2128
jane.callahan at wellesley.edu

*** Many people want your password so they can steal your information. If
an email asks you to send your password or directs you to a page that is
NOT in the wellesley.edu domain, DO NOT provide your password. LTS will
never ask for your passwords -- when in doubt, contact the LTS Computing
Help Desk.