[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error with import of EAD <index> element data

Megan Williams MWILLIAM at nla.gov.au
Wed Mar 18 04:07:17 EDT 2015

We have many EAD finding aids that we're intending to import into ArchivesSpace.  Generally this is working very well, except for any finding aids that have an <index> element, e.g.:

<indexentry>
</indexentry>
<indexentry>
</indexentry>

For example, the encoded data given above was imported as:

Instead of:

I'm not sure if this is a known issue (forgive me if it's been raised before) - but we'd appreciate any advice/assistance!

With thanks,

Megan

Megan Williams | A/g Assistant Curator | Pictures & Manuscripts Branch | National Library of Australia | Canberra ACT 2600