[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Attempting to merge resource records

Kaari Tari ktari at westfordma.gov
Mon Mar 9 09:42:51 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I am attempting to merge two resource records and the follow error message
displays:  An error occurred loading this form.  When I then click on the
Resources link, a white screen with the words "We're sorry, but something
went wrong." appears.  Our IT Department updated our software to the
current version on Friday.  We were able to merge records using an older
version.

Any suggestiong on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

Kaari

Kaari Mai Tari
Town Clerk
55 Main Street
Westford, MA  01886
tel: 978-692-5515
fax: 978-399-2555
general office email:  townclerk at westfordma.gov
www.westfordma.gov

All email messages and attached content sent from and to this email
account are public records unless qualified as an exemption under the [
http://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/preidx.htm ]Massachusetts Public Records
Law.