[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Component reordering, part II

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Thu Mar 5 10:21:10 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

We've had a few more reports of component reordering in trees, which I was able to verify.

This issue has been rather tricky, because it's very dependent on how the data was created and what happened to it.

Mark Triggs from HM supplied a patch that helps eliminate several of the causes, and I've been tracking down some others and trying to close the gaps on this.

We have some code in place, which will be included in the next release. However, since I know this is a really big issue for quite a few of you, I can put together a plugin that patches this issue in v1.1.2.

Would people be interested/comfortable with this?

Let me know if you have any questions...thanks again and sorry about the pain this has been causing.

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/