[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Container Management in Core Application

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Mon Jun 29 11:43:42 EDT 2015

Hi, Alexander,

There will be no changes in the container management module in the next release of ArchivesSpace, which are in the process of preparing.

After that release, we will start the process of merging the Yale container plugin into ArchivesSpace.  This story received by far the greatest number of votes in the recent voting for stories.  It also happens that it is one of the more complicated stories in the issues that were offered for voting.

Best,

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager