[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [i] still there?

Nathan Stevens ns96 at nyu.edu
Wed Jun 17 10:48:06 EDT 2015

This is not a bug, but rather has to do with how the information was
entered into archon in the first place. To fix, a find-replace on all
records with will need to done changing [i] into <i> and [/i] into </i>,
directly on the backend data.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Matthew J Gorzalski <mGorzalski at lib.siu.edu
> wrote:

>  This is our most recent migration attempt and I thought the italics bug
> was fixed.  There is nothing out of the ordinary in the Archon record for
> this folder.
>

> MATT GORZALSKI
>
> University Archivist
>

> MORRIS LIBRARY