[Archivesspace_Users_Group] public ArchivesSpace sites or implementation blogs

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Jun 16 10:06:34 EDT 2015

Hello ArchivesSpace Members,

This is my regular invitation to those of you who have public ArchivesSpace sites or implementation blogs (or similar) to have them linked from the ArchivesSpace members webpage at http://archivesspace.org/members. Seeing what other people are doing with ArchivesSpace and learning from what they've learned is of great interest to members and non-members alike and we'd love to give your site a signal boost in the process. Please feel free to send me your links and I'll add them.

Best,
Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach and Support Manager