[Archivesspace_Users_Group] bad classification migration, still

Matthew J Gorzalski mGorzalski at lib.siu.edu
Wed Jun 10 13:38:11 EDT 2015

We're still getting incorrect migration results as it pertains to the classifications.  Screen shots are for example.

*         In "archon_correct" you see the Brian O'Nolan papers which shows how the repository and classification is indeed correct.

*         In "aspace_wrong" you see that the Brian O'Nolan papers live under Manuscripts Repository, Photographs (Classification), and University Archives Photographs (sub-classification).  This collection is NOT university archives and NOT a photograph collection.

*         Once you "click_on_onolan" you get this error message

*         BUT the "onolan_correct" screen shot shows that the correct Brian O'Nolan papers did migrate to the proper classification, thus we have this erroneous duplicative O'nolan collection

We run into similar issues with every test migration, but the odd thing is the results are different every time.  Brian O'Nolan was not a problem last time.  Most things migrate correctly so maybe the only thing I can do is post-migration data cleanup.

MATT GORZALSKI
University Archivist

MORRIS LIBRARY
MAIL CODE 6632