[Archivesspace_Users_Group] related records

Ben Goldman bmg17 at psu.edu
Mon Jun 1 14:37:52 EDT 2015

Aaaaand... the screenshots now.

-Ben

----- Original Message -----

From: "Ben Goldman" <bmg17 at psu.edu>
To: "Archivesspace Users Group" <archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2015 2:30:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] related records

Hi Chris,

Looks like the issues are on the client side in Chrome. A lot of 200s. Harder to tell in Firefox, though the Network Monitor in Firefox appears to be a little more detailed . I've attached screenshots here.

I don't want to belabor this issue at everyone's expense. I just want to get an idea of what ASpace can handle in terms of treesize/attached records. Obviously, we're all going to have a few outlying, extremely large resource records to deal with, though.

Thanks,
Ben