[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ASpace and Apache revisited

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Fri Jul 31 11:06:37 EDT 2015

When we first migrated, we also had timeout issues during the initial index round. We were able to add more memory to the VM ArchivesSpace runs on, which solved the problem for us, but if you can’t do that you can also adjust the number of CPU cores ArchivesSpace uses to index and the number of records it indexes at a time, which lengthens the amount of time the index takes but is less resource-intensive.