[Archivesspace_Users_Group] procrun hints

Kutzuba, Jamie KUTZUBA at hws.edu
Wed Jul 29 10:23:19 EDT 2015

Chris-

Thanks for your reply. I've successfully upgraded, removed the old service, and placed new copies of prunmgr and prunsrv in the 1.3.0 directory. Do I need to make and changes to the Path and Java-home variables or are they ok as is? Is my next step to configure procrun with launcher\service.bat ?

Thanks- Jamie
315.781.4355