[Archivesspace_Users_Group] recently modified [ was: Mass export of EAD ]

Steven Majewski sdm7g at virginia.edu
Tue Jul 28 13:04:27 EDT 2015

BTW: I’ve been having trouble figuring out the search params for the backend API.
What is the best way to get a list of recently modified resources ?

Since we haven’t yet been able to import all of our legacy EAD into ArchivesSpace,
we are going to want to export EAD and merge updated resources into our XTF webapp.

I would like to make a nightly script to run and export any updated and published guides.

— Steve Majewski