[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ASpace for Managing Projects

Lea Osborne leaosborne at nypl.org
Mon Jul 27 11:46:22 EDT 2015

Hi, Everyone,

Do you know of anyone who is customizing ASpace for project management?
Our current system allows me to assign collections and start and stop
dates, run processing stats by division/archivist, and track the
collection's processing path (e.g. finding aid handed in or approved,
project proposal submitted to the curator, boxes ready to ship).  Since my
team processes collections for all of NYPL it is imperative that I track
everything!

Any information would be appreciated.

Best,
Lea Osborne

--
Lea E. Osborne
Head of Archival Processing, Archives Unit
leaosborne at nypl.org