[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Empty classifications in version 1.3.0

Matthew J Gorzalski mGorzalski at lib.siu.edu
Wed Jul 22 16:10:56 EDT 2015

We have run into a problem with the ASpace classifications in version 1.3.0 not having any resources/collections attached to them.  We migrate from Archon into ASpace version 1.0.4 and the classifications have content.  Then we move to version 1.2.0, do the resequencing (mysql migration script reported a lot of entries like "added note to record to prevent conflict"), and the classifications have content.  Then we move to version 1.3.0 and suddenly the classifications no longer have content.  I'm speaking of the public view.  The admin view is correct in all versions.

MATT GORZALSKI
University Archivist

MORRIS LIBRARY
MAIL CODE 6632