[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Mysql connector issues with a source build

David Hietpas hietpasd at uwosh.edu
Wed Jul 22 11:07:29 EDT 2015

Due to Archon migrations, I installed Aspace v1.0.4 (
https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/releases/tag/v1.0.4) without
issue but our University will not allow sub-domains so I have to use the
Prefix method explained here (
https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/README_PREFIX.md)

So I reinstalled using the 1.0.4 from the source code adding the
config/config.rb with the proper prefixes just as instructed.  I ran
"build/run dist".  Unzipped the compiled code.  I put the
mysql-connector-java.jar in the archivesspace/lib directory like I had in
the working version above.  I've attached a screenshot.

It can't find the mysql-connector-java though it is in the lib directory of
Archivesspace.  I've drop the exact version 5.1.13 as well as the newest.
It works perfectly fine in the non-source version but not the source build
version.

Error: http://pastebin.com/FQVJEjEi

Please advise.  Thanks.

--