[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Deleted resources appearing in search

KNOWLES Claire Claire.Knowles at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jul 22 10:31:24 EDT 2015

Cheers Chris, I deleted the indexer directory but not the index one.

Claire

From: <archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org>> on behalf of Chris Fitzpatrick <Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org<mailto:Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org>>
Date: Wednesday, 22 July 2015 14:13
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org>>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Deleted resources appearing in search

Hi Claire,

Before you reindex, did you blast the index?  Try deleting the data/solr_index/index then do the reindex.

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/