[Archivesspace_Users_Group] FW: ArchivesSpace Glitch

Johna L Von Behrens jvb at sfasu.edu
Tue Jul 21 10:39:57 EDT 2015

Has anyone else had this problem in RDE?

Johna Von Behrens, MLIS, MSED
Archives and Repository Librarian<http://library.sfasu.edu/etrc/academic>
East Texas Research Center<http://library.sfasu.edu/etrc/>
Stephen F. Austin State University<http://www.sfasu.edu/>
PO Box 13055 SFA Station
Nacogdoches<http://www.ci.nacogdoches.tx.us/>, TX  75962
Phone 936.468.1536
Fax 936.468.4117
asketrc at sfasu.edu<mailto:asketrc at sfasu.edu>

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of
Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.