[Archivesspace_Users_Group] What to do after Migration for records to appear in AS?

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Mon Jul 20 11:12:04 EDT 2015

While running my migration from ATK to ArchivesSpace my connection failed and I needed to restart the migration again of just the remainder of the Resources.  In ArchivesSpace, I see all of the records from the first round of the migration but not the additional Resource records that successfully migrated (according to the logs) the second time.
I am assuming this is likely an issue with the remaining records not being indexed? Or something like that.
My question is: what do we need to do to have the records from the 2nd migration appear in the ArchivesSpace (staff) interface.

Thank you, O Collective Wisdom!

Kari R. Smith
MIT Institute Archives and Special Collections