[Archivesspace_Users_Group] any way to measure resequencing progress?

Douglas James Simmons dsimmons at siu.edu
Mon Jul 20 10:50:29 EDT 2015

After our last test migration from archon finished, I restarted with
AppConfig[:resequence_on_startup] = true
in the config.rb config file. The last time I tried this process, I recall very high cpu usage and it took several hours. This time, cpu usage is not elevated above what I see with aspace running in normal mode. So, I'm wondering if resequencing is in progress and whether there's a way (maybe from the solr console?) to tell if it's running/complete?

Thank you,

DOUG SIMMONS
Procedures & Systems Analyst II

MORRIS LIBRARY - SYSTEMS