[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Removing non-existing repositories

Maura Carbone mauraa at brandeis.edu
Mon Jul 13 12:39:19 EDT 2015

Have either of you tried re-indexing? It fixed the resource problem for me
when I encountered it(I never had multiple repositories, so can't say if it
will help for that).

-Maura

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Matthew J Gorzalski <
mGorzalski at lib.siu.edu> wrote:

>  I’m having the same problem with “resources.”  In some cases our Archon
> migration has created duplicative false resource/collection records while
> also migrating the correct collection.  In the admin view I find the “bad”
> resources and try to delete them but I get the “record not found” message
> and can’t delete.
>

> matt

Maura Carbone
Digital Initiatives Librarian
Brandeis University
Library and Technology Services
(781) 736-4659
415 South Street, (MS 017/P.O. Box 549110)
Waltham, MA 02454-9110
email: mauraa at brandeis.edu