[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Upgrading from version 1.1.2

Karrie L Roberson robersonkl at sfasu.edu
Fri Jul 10 10:27:11 EDT 2015

We are going to upgrade our version of ArchivesSpace from version 1.1.2 to the latest version 1.3.  Looking at the Github repository there's been a few pre-releases/releases since the last time I looked at the repository.  What is the upgrade path we should take?  Can we upgrade from version 1.1.2 to version 1.2 and then to version 1.3, ignoring all the pre-releases in-between or should we do an upgrade through each pre-release as well?

Thanks,
Karrie Roberson