[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Back end access/MySQL error

Helen Thomas helen.thomas at nicholls.edu
Tue Jul 7 10:11:41 EDT 2015

Good morning,

I am very new to ArchivesSpace and am attempting to configure my database
and start the application for the first time.  While the staff interface,
the public interface, and the solr admin console appear to be in order,
when I try to access the back end via localhost:8089/, I just see this in
my browser window:

{ "databaseProductName": "MySQL", "databaseProductVersion": "5.6.25-log",
"ruby_version": "1.9", "host_os": "mswin32", "host_cpu": "x86", "build":
"java1.6", "archivesSpaceVersion": "v1.3.0" }

My log file appears to show that the initial configuration went through,
but it's getting hung up somewhere in the web app. I'm seeing a lot of
debug attempts following the line "INFO: [collection1] webapp= path=/update
params={} {commit=} 0 228." Any guesses as to what error might have caused
this?

Best,
Helen

--