[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Migration from default database to MySQL

Crisp, Samantha samanthacrisp at augustana.edu
Tue Jul 7 08:32:21 EDT 2015

Hi all,

We're a small repository who until recently was running ArchivesSpace 100%
out of the box, but now we're moving to remote hosting. We've got a good
amount of data in our local instance, though, so I'm wondering if anyone
has any advice about migrating from the default embedded database to MySQL
that I can pass along to our vendor? They're concerned there may not be a
clean migration path.

Feel free to point me to an existing thread if this question has already
been asked (and in that case, apologies for the repetition).

Thanks,

Samantha Crisp
Special Collections Librarian

Thomas Tredway Library
Augustana College
639 38th St.
Rock Island, IL 61201

(309) 794-7317

specialcollections at augustana.edu
*http://www.augustana.edu/x36242.xml <http://www.augustana.edu/x36242.xml>*

Summer Reading Room Hours:
M-Th  1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. and by appointment
Closed College Holidays