[Archivesspace_Users_Group] failed migration, see log

Douglas James Simmons dsimmons at siu.edu
Wed Jul 1 15:14:09 EDT 2015

Using the new migration tool and a clean 1.0.4 instance, I started a new migration from Archon. It quit on the third repository with
"Archon response is not JSON! Endpoint: '/?p=core/accessions&batch_start=1' See log for illegal JSON string"

Log attached.

Thanks!

DOUG SIMMONS
Procedures & Systems Analyst II