[Archivesspace_Users_Group] reports errors

Nathan Stevens ns96 at nyu.edu
Wed Jul 1 14:17:56 EDT 2015

Yo need to install MS true type fonts on your particular version of Linux.
You can google this and many sites should tell you how to do this. For
example this site
<http://www.perfectabstractions.com/blog/how-to-install-windows-fonts-in-java-on-linux>
.

Once you install the fonts, restart Archivesspace.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 12:56 PM, Kevin Clair <Kevin.Clair at du.edu> wrote:

>  Good news: This turned out to be because I’d forgotten to set
> :compile_jasper to ‘true’ in the config file.
>

> Bad news: Now I get this error: “NamesListReport -
> net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRFontNotFoundException: Font 'Arial' is
> not available to the JVM. See the Javadoc for more details.”  -k

Nathan Stevens
Programmer/Analyst
Digital Library Technology Services
New York University