[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Accession imports vis csv

Jaime Margalotti jmargalo at udel.edu
Tue Jan 27 09:12:32 EST 2015

We've been working on importing our accession data via the csv and an issue
has come up.  We have several fields where we have more than one piece of
information for a collection, particularly as related to genre and
extent. Is it possible to repeat columns?  Can it be accomplished some
other way or are we just limited to one entry per collection?

Thanks!
Jaime

--

Jaime L. Margalotti