[Archivesspace_Users_Group] curl help

Ben Goldman bmg17 at psu.edu
Wed Jan 21 08:57:57 EST 2015

Noah, thanks for the feedback. It's good to know I am on the right track. I was able to get that to work. And in fact, we were able to build on that and perform a mass export of the finding aids, though for some reason only 1914 of 1940 resources were exported.

Now I am wondering how I might adjust the script to export the XML file with a file name that uses the value of the resource's identifier field rather than the ASpace system identifier for the record.

I agree that it would be great to see the documentation on the API/cURL expand in the way you outline. I feel there is so much more I could do with the API, that I do not fully understand the capabilities here. I just know being able to mass export finding aids with one script is pretty damn cool.

Thanks,
Ben