[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace v1.1.1 release

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Tue Jan 13 08:00:44 EST 2015

Hi Kevin,

Thanks, yes if you could give us something to look at that would be helpful.

Does this one resource you're trying to export have an extreme number related objects ( instances, subject, etc) associated to a single object ( like the resource or archival_object)? Also, is this still happening on the v1.1.1?

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/