[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Migration error: character limit

Holland, Andrew S andrew-holland at uiowa.edu
Thu Jan 8 13:45:45 EST 2015

I just removed a bunch of the text before I migrated. I can't actually remember if I tried adding it back in after the successful migration or not.

If you are on SQL server, you can run something like:
SELECT * FROM tblCollections_Collections WHERE (LEN(field_name) > 65000)

If LEN gives you an error, try DATALENGTH

I think on mysql you just swap out LEN for LENGTH.

-Andrew