[Archivesspace_Users_Group] METS export

Brian Hoffman brianjhoffman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:50:51 EST 2015

Hi Hillel,

I’d recommend that you start with a plugin that will get it doing what you need, and then submit a PR if you think you can make additions to the core exporter that will be applicable to everyone.

There’s a pretty good body of examples, including some that create new importers or override the exporters:

https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/Additional+Resources

Take a look at the yale-ead-exporter for an example that tweaks an exporter.

Brian