[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD instance issue

Nathan Stevens ns96 at nyu.edu
Wed Feb 25 10:14:04 EST 2015

To further muddy the issue, If you are looking to construct ASpace Resource
records from Excel data then you should also consider looking at the
ASpaceMigrator <https://github.com/ns96/ASpaceMigrator> tool the ASpace
team has been slowly working on. It currently beta code, but it has been
used successfully by a few groups to migrate data into ASpace.