[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Code4Arc At Code4Lib

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Mon Feb 2 04:15:11 EST 2015

Please join us at Code4Arc! This Code4Lib pre-conference will try in one day to do for archives what Code4Lib does for libraries. We'd like to talk about open-source software for archives and how development is impacted by the archival community and vice-versa. We plan to do this through:

- tool demos (currently ArchivesSpace, Archivematica/AtoM and BitCurator)
- user panels (sharing user stories and case studies)
- breakout sessions (for mini hackathons, requirements gathering, etc).

We plan to run Code4Arc for the full pre-conference day, but participation for just the morning or just the afternoon is ok too.

Beyond attendance, please consider participating by giving a demo of your open-source archives tools or systems, presenting a case study or sitting on a panel discussion. You can help us plan by getting in touch with me off list.

Best,
Chris Fitzpatrick

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/