[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AT Migration Plugin: "Unsupported Archivesspace Version"

Ben Finberg bfinberg at okeeffemuseum.org
Tue Dec 22 13:16:32 EST 2015

Hoping for some help with a migration plugin error:

I am trying to migrate from our existing AT server to a newly created Archivesspace server, both running mysql, sitting on different servers.

When I run the Migration Plugin in AT, it authenticates properly, then throws the error "Unsupported Archivesspace version".

I have tried installing three different versions of Archivesspace: 1.4.5-dev19, then 1.4.2, and now 1.4.0. I am running AT client 2.0.0 Update 16, and have tried plugin versions 1.4.2 and 1.4.1. The error is always the same.

Thoughts?