[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ampersand issue

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Tue Dec 8 12:58:21 EST 2015

Christine,

I’d like to circle back to this issue.

I was doing some testing with the merged pull request, and while it no longer just deletes the escaped character, it actually adds “&” to the display of the title.

I’ve also noticed that while it corrects the unittitle on the highest level, it doesn’t seem to work with series levels later.

Attached is a screenshot and the EAD that I imported into AS. Has anyone else run into this issue? Has anyone found a viable solution so far?

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist
914-366-6386