[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Jasper Reports error?

Gunnells, Diana Diana.Gunnells at unco.edu
Fri Dec 4 11:08:02 EST 2015

We are also having trouble with some reports. I have looked at the discussion mentioned below and have verified config.rb info and it doesn’t appear to be a font issue. Our specific error message begins:

ResourcesRecordReport - net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Error executing SQL statement for : resourcesRecord
message - Error executing SQL statement for : resourcesRecord…

Can someone point me in the right direction for solving this issue? I am also starting to go through the list archives to see if there is something there that can help. But in the meantime thought maybe someone on the list might have a quick solution. ☺
Thanks!
Diana

Diana Gunnells
University Libraries
Library Applications

UNC | University of Northern Colorado
Michener Library 121 | Campus Box 48 | Greeley, CO 80639