[Archivesspace_Users_Group] duplicate records?

Brian Hoffman brianjhoffman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 13:08:16 EST 2015

This is a common occurrence when developing or testing, especially if you switch between databases. It annoys me frequently enough that I wrote a utility to prune the index. I only recommend this for users with command line skills, and don’t recommend using it on a production solr index:

npm install ashtin -g
ashtin setup
ashtin prune-index --solr_url http://localhost:8090

That should remove all non-existent resource records from the index.

Brian