[Archivesspace_Users_Group] FW: Archon to ArchivesSpace Migration Failed

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Dec 1 12:11:36 EST 2015

Forwarded for Gregg Cranshaw.

From: Gregg Cranshaw [mailto:gcranshaw at sos.ri.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 11:29 AM
To: archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org
Subject: Archon to ArchivesSpace Migration Failed

Hello,

We are looking for some help with an Archon to ArchivesSpace migration. We are on Archon 3.21 Rev 2 and installed ArchivesSpace 1.4.2. We downloaded the Archonmigrator v1.0.0 tool, installed it on a Mac and ran the tool. After entering in the data, we started the process. After 124 errors, the migration stopped unexpectedly. We have tried it a few times, but same issue. Attached is the log file from the migration. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Gregg Cranshaw

Senior Network Engineer

RI Department of State  |  Secretary of State Nellie M. Gorbea

Email: gcranshaw at sos.ri.gov<mailto:gcranshaw at sos.ri.gov>  | Website:  www.sos.ri.gov<http://www.sos.ri.gov/>  | Twitter: @RISecState<https://twitter.com/RISecState>

148 W. River Street, Providence RI 02904 | 401-222-1326

Our Mission: The Rhode Island Department of State engages and empowers all Rhode Islanders by making government more accessible and transparent, encouraging civic pride, enhancing commerce and ensuring that elections are fair, fast and accurate.