[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Pretty XML

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Mon Aug 31 22:04:11 EDT 2015

Hi Laurel,

There are plenty of online prettifiers. Probably ok for occasional use.

http://codebeautify.org/xmlviewer

As for desktop use cases, you could equip each user with a free pseudo-IDE,
like Atom, then install the relevant package.

https://atom.io
https://atom.io/packages/xml-formatter

Hope that helps.

Jason Loeffler
Principal | Minor Science | Application Development & Metadata Strategy
Brooklyn, New York