[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace communication

McElheny, Robin G. robin_mcelheny at harvard.edu
Thu Aug 27 11:48:46 EDT 2015

Hi, Christine -

Thanks for this message.

We at Harvard heartily endorse your plan to send out a monthly development digest that condenses the activity in JIRA and undertaken by the Feature Prioritization subgroup of the Councils. There are too many places to look for ASpace information and synthesize on our own.  Most important to include would be information about future releases - what we can expect in each release - so that we can make local plans accordingly.

Robin
Robin McElheny
Associate University Archivist for Collections and Public Services
Harvard University Archives
Pusey Library
Cambridge, MA 02138
Email: robin_mcelheny at harvard.edu